12.27.2008

happy holidays to all!

Happy, happy holidays!!!

Whatever and however you celebrated, I hope it was wonderful and full of love and laughter.

As I was getting ready to leave work on the 23rd, a good friend of mine called to wish me a merry Christmas and said, "Enjoy your last Christmas as a single girl!" Reminded me that each time I do something of consequence between now and the wedding it will be the last time I do so singly. I've been used to making all of my own decisions for so many years that the concept really struck me.

Bring on the change. I'm ready to share both the responsibilities and the joys.

2 months and one day.

f.l.y.i.n.g.

DONE: Invitations were all addressed and assembled by FI and I last night. They're ready to take to the post office on Monday morning. I'll post pics of the process when I return home next week. So excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails