2.08.2009

keeper of memories...

For the past 13 years, I have been a scrapbooker. It started as an innocent little hobby and a way to document some of my college memories on the verge of graduation (okay, go ahead and do the math if you must!). Then I found a local craft store that was on the cutting edge of the hobby and I was in fast and deep. Within a month of finding that shop, I started teaching scrapping classes to adults - a part-time gig that lasted seven years and evolved into product design, online design teams and even having my work published in 4 major national magazines.

This "hobby" is just a part of who I am now. So, of course, I knew I would document our wedding planning process with both photographs (another passion) and scrapbook pages. I haven't shared my work here before but, being so close to the wedding, I thought it would be fun to post a few pages that I completed at a day long event with some of my friends yesterday (click on images to enlarge).

My make-up trial on 11.3.08:
Invitation assembly on 12.26.08:
Hair trial on 1.24.09:Getting our marriage license on 1.30.09:

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Jen - you do great work! And of course, great pictures to go along with it. I picked up the hobby when I started working at a scrapbooking store and I can't wait to start working on wedding stuff in a few weeks!

Lisa said...

I love your scrapbook pages. What a beautiful way to document your wedding planning memories.
I have attempted scrapbooking but have yet to finish an entire book.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails