7.01.2009

summer (book) lovin'

After things settled down from the wedding, I did something I'd said I wanted to for years: joined a local book club. It's been a great experience so far. An eclectic group of women, book talk and good food (everyone brings a dish, snack or drink to share).

July's book sounds fun and quirky, set in one of my favorite places - England. Looking forward to this supposed literary "slice" of heaven during my long weekend. What's on your summer reading list?
-- posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

Meg said...

Let us know how that book is Jen!!! I see you figured out how to blog from your iPhone too!! WOOHOOO!!!

aurie said...

Haven't read that one yet....hmm. May have to check it out :)

nfaband said...

Ooh ... you'll have to give a book review on that one, I'd love to hear about it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails