12.02.2010

reverb10: day 1

REVERB10 : Prompt 1 : ONE WORD

Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you? (Author: Gwen Bell)

My word for 2010: Fulfilled. Throughout this year, I have been on the journey of my lifetime as a newlywed and a new mother. Both are roles that I had longed for and were (and are) finally mine. As in every stage of life, this year has not been without challenges - nor would I wish them away or expect differently - but it has been fulfilling beyond all imagining.

My word for 2011: Present. This year moved so fast. I'd like to think that I was truly alive and present for each moment but, I'm sure that wasn't the case. Next year my goal is to do more of just that. Be present in all the incredible and ordinary moments of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails