3.11.2011

friday faves: blog, sport and memory...

Favorite blog (other than your own): I have a confession.  I have 265 blogs in my Google Reader.  I love to read what's happening in the blogosphere from other moms, cooks, photographers and random others. It's a wee bit of an addiction but, at least it's not life-threatening...ha!  But my favorite if I was forced to choose just one?  The Pioneer Woman.  Ree Drummond is an amazingly talented woman and I have absolutely no idea how she finds the time to do everything she does in life: homeschool her kids, come up with incredible recipes, write books and blog everything - in photo diary format no less! If you haven't read her blog, do yourself a favor and start now...
Favorite sport: Long ago, I was on swim teams and in college I dabbled in playing tennis.  Now?  I stroller walk around town.  As that hardly qulifies as a sport, I'll choose football.  I like to watch football and Steelers games are major events in our home.  We're even grooming the next generation of fans...
Favorite memory:  I have been blessed with so many but, naming one single memory for this challenge wasn't really a challenge at all.  The moment my husband carried our swaddled, newborn son to me to inspect his face, kiss his sweet chubby cheek, is the one that brings me to tears and has me catching my breath everytime it comes to mind. The moment I became a mother:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving that last photo - still takes my breath away :)

Jes said...

such a beautiful post!

nfaband said...

Oh goodness Jen ... you have me teary eyed over the birth of your little guy and that wonderful photo ... our kids, they truly are a gift and a blessing at the same time.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails