1.24.2013

thankful thursday...

I was inspired by my wonderful cousin to write a thankful post today. It is brutally cold for our part of New York. Ten degrees right now and it rarely gets below freezing here on the river. Yesterday G woke up with an awful cold and we are stuck for a bit. It's all okay...we have a warm home and staying inside challenges out creativity.

Today, I am thankful for...

Extra cuddles with both boys
A long nap for Jack
George's good humor, despite not feeling well
The boys playing well together all day
No time-outs
George enjoying helping in the kitchen...
Jack finally showing me his teeth for a photo...
Mr. Boom arriving home safe after a day working outside in the cold
and, my mother in law making a batch of chicken soup for dinner!

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Fun photos, and once you start listing your blessings things don't seem so bad after all.

Unknown said...

Awe - poor little man. Hoping G is feeling better now. I'm with you on the weather. It was 7 degrees this morning. WAY too cold. This is pretty much why I left western NY :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails