2.05.2013

project life tuesday: week five...

Is it spring yet?? That's about all I have to say for this past week. Fully understanding that we are typically spoiled by mild winters, January has been rough. We all have cabin fever. Fresh air, sunshine and decent light for photographs...please come back! The Groundhog said winter is nearly over so, thread of hope? Okay. Enough with the whining. Here is week five in my album.

{January 28 - February 3}
Lots of fun with digital stamps, lamenting over the weather (I know, I know), registering G for preschool in September (eek!), the Superbowl and the boys at play...
 Ode to Trader Joe's, more playtime, donuts with Mr. Boom and thoughts on being stuck inside (the positive parts!)...
I also have some exciting news coming up, related to Project Life that I will be able to share later this month. Super, super, super fun stuff ahead (ahhhhhhhh!!!)!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I so wish we had Traders Joes closer to us!! Love the LOs :)

snowingindoors said...

I love your lay outs, perfect mix of photos and storytelling.
I am intrigued by the idea of Trader Joes though, we don't have them in the UK but everyone I know in the States raves about it!

Sara said...

Love your pages! I am so redy for Spring as well! And how am I just finding your blog now?? Not that I'm stalking you or anything!! ;)

alida.post said...

Hi, I had a look at more of your pages, and defnitely like your style. Greetings from sunny South Africa!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails