2.13.2013

project life week six and nemo...

Week 6 was supposed to be a simple two pages. Left side for daily stuff of a slow week, right side reserved for Jack's first birthday. Ahem. Nemo the blizzard (who comes up with these names anyway?) changed that plan fast! So, here I present to you the revised left and right. A full insert on Jack's birthday is yet to come...

{February 4 - 10}
Left side: Jack is ONE, my three guys, cuddles with YiaYia. baking again, my dental adventures and a sweet conversation with G...
Right side: Nemo (graphic found circulating the net), discovering the snow in the morning, photos from our front door first thing in the morning and Mr. Boom's early drive around town and playing in the fresh fallen snow Saturday...
Have you documented a weather event in your area recently using Project Life? I'd love to see!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute pics :) There is something about kids playing in the snow....

Colleen said...

Hi! I follow you on IG and am now following. I am new to PL but I wanted to ask you about your calendar cards. Where do I find those? So cute!!!

Unknown said...

such sweet photos. i am originally from ontario, canada and while i don't miss the snow since moving to las vegas two years ago it definitely makes for some great photo opportunities!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails