3.08.2013

Citrus Twist Kits Spring Blog Hop!!

So, remember a month or so ago I mentioned there were exciting things happening for me related to Project Life? Here it is...
I am thrilled to announce that I am now a member of the Citrus Twist Kits Project Life Design Team! It has been a blast using the CTK PL kit since my subscription started in January, and now I have the honor of designing for the kits I love so much. Thank you for bearing with me and my lack of PL posting this past month. Let's get started up again with this Blog Hop!
Welcome to Citrus Twist Kits Spring Blog Hop!! We have some fun inspiration, great organizational ideas & awesome prizes, plus a peek into the scrapbooking space for each of our designers! First, I want to remind you the kit will be revealed on March 12th!

Now for the Prizes: Two lucky commenters who hop to ALL 10 design team blogs will be entered to win a $10 GC to the Citrus Twist Store.

You just need to leave a comment on EVERY designer's blog to be entered to win. The comment can be a guess at what you see or just leaving some love. Come back to the main Blog Hop blog post and comment that you hopped to each blog and we will pick a winner from those that commented. Comments end Tuesday March 12th. Winners will be announced on the main Citrus Twist kits blog by Friday March 15th.

Let's get started:
Kasia Tomaszewska

Here is my “extra” Sneak Peek for you to guess what products you see. If you want to see more sneaks head on over to the blog because we are sharing sneaks all week long.
Here is a picture of my scrap space! My current "space" is our dining table and my organizational boxes live in our Expedit cube storage. The three boxes I use for my supplies can be found at Target in the Rubbermaid Bento line. Two medium, one small. I love that they have straight sides (a must, no wasted space due to tapering) and little pull out corner boxes that you can use, or not, to make the boxes even more organized. Hint: the little 3x4" PL cards are a perfect fit in the pull out corners.
1) Holds some 6x6 paper pads, the current CTK PL kit, a box of 3x4 grid cards, my favorite pens and scissors, a few stamps and ink pads, mists and my tiny attacher. 
2) Assorted journaling cards and tags, glassine envelopes, labels and small packages of heart, star, arrow and letter stickers.
3) Boxes of 3x4 cards  (perfectly nested in one of those pull out corners), labels, stickers, unmounted stamp sets, roller stamps and a few of my favorite rolls of washi tape
And all together the three boxes make for an organized, portable scrap "space" with the essentials. When not in use, they are all stored in one canvas bin in our Ikea Expedit cube storage.

Happy CTK blog hopping!

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo in your sneak and the organizational system you use seems perfect for Project Life.

noomiy said...

Love the picture of this cute boy, who's playing with crayons! Like little artist!

Margie said...

Love your sneak peek and the organizational boxes!

Ramona said...

Huge congrats Jen and very well deserved!!!

Murphy's Law said...

J is totally adorable - and congrats on the DT - that rocks. You have always made less is more fun and elegant like the LBD.

Jen said...

Love the boxes! I'm trying to 'hide' my PL stuff since I like to scrap in the kitchen...

Sam said...

Love how portable you made your kit!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I wish I were as organized as you are with your scrap stuff! Mine is sort of all over the place.

Unknown said...

I love the pop of color against the black & white pic.

Nathalie said...

Welcome to the CTK team Jen!!! I am very excited to see what you'll do with the PL kits :) Love your minimalist storage too!

Lisa Adair said...

Love your sneak, can't wait to see it all. Your boxes to keep everything orgainzed are too cute! I might need those! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet sneak, and I love your storage bins, wha ta great collection of Elle's tags!

stephy said...

super j'aime beaucoup tes réas!

StlCardsFan said...

Love the storage bins.

Unknown said...

I love how portable your "space" is

Michelle Y said...

Cute sneak, can't wait to see the rest!

Marsha F said...

Great sneak! I love the storage bins!

Judy said...

Your minimal space is making rethink if I should convert to project life. Such a no nonsense appoarch!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making the DT!! :) Yay - so nice to read that a DT member scraps at the family table too... I was beginning to think that I'm the only one who doesn't have a scrap room :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making the DT!! :) Yay - so nice to read that a DT member scraps at the family table too... I was beginning to think that I'm the only one who doesn't have a scrap room :)

Unknown said...

The photo of your little guy and the crayon...melts me!

Natou77 said...

Congrats on the DT. beautiful sneek peak

Marisol Benitez said...

Congrats on making the DT!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Cute little sneak peek you gave. The little boy is so handsome :)

Unknown said...

I, too, have a relatively small space to scrapbook in. But it can work, as you have demonstrated!

Unknown said...

Un petit espace mais cela n'empêche pas la créativité.

Anonymous said...

SC arrow and heart stickers. I hope I'm right because I just love them. What a clever portable workspace - especially with little ones.

Alicia said...

Great portability!! I am always envious of others who have it together and don't have to bring everything! I am not one of those people and always over-pack. :)

petunia670 said...

Really organized, love how your system can be "on the go"!

Alisha said...

Wow! Wish I could keep everything so organized!

jamiebauer said...

Congratulations on making the DT! I love the way you have everything so organized, I wish I could do that.

Janet's Joy said...

So very neat and organized!

Stephanie Eaken said...

Love this idea! How organized this would make anyone's scrappy process!

Unknown said...

How very neat and organized you are with your Project Life...that's one of my goals now that I've got a good system for getting my pages done and being caught up. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Nicole said...

I just love how organized you are and how simple you keep your pages and yet they always look so detailed and amazing!

Pallavi said...

Love your setup! Your son is super adorable! I wish I can organize my scrappy goodies like you.

Marcal said...

Great organization. Congrats on becoming a DT member. I love your PL pages.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails