7.24.2013

hello, can you see me? back to blogging...

It's been a month. And a few days. Funny how an international vacation, followed closely by a local vacation kind of throws things off! I'm back and will try to get back to my at least weekly posting!

Greece was incredible. The boys were amazing travelers. The weather was near perfect our entire stay. The sea was crystal clear. The food was, well, come on, it was Greece ;) And on that note. A little glimpse into what we ate...Instagram collage style:

In order from top left: giant apples, giant donuts, amazing pizza, hand cut oregano fries. spaghetti, cucumber and tomato salad, beach frappes, frappes at home, bouyatsa, grilled octopus, fresh pastries, greek groceries and tiropita.

And, a layout using two of my very favorite photos of the boys from our trip. I stretched myself and shot in manual most of the time. I was thrilled with the results! What a difference a few settings make. This layout is using my July Citrus Twist Pocket Life kit, featuring my second exclusive stamp designs. The title was designed and cut with my Silhouette and attached with twine.
Be back very soon with two weeks of Project Life from our trip!

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooo love your page. and the instragrams are fun. i finally went over to manual last year and love love love the results- sometimes I'm off but not by much. I do wish I had learned about raw earlier because its so easy to photoshop and some of my older pix in jpegs make me cringe. lol.

Unknown said...

I wish I had your adventures with food. Sadly, I am very happy with my simple *american* food :)

nfaband said...

Sure looks like an amazing trip, and the food looks oh so yummy. I love how you are documenting "everything" ... not just the big events.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails