7.29.2013

project life: greek style!

I have documented the first two weeks of our vacation and am currently working on the third. The July Citrus Twist Kits happened to be travel themed and were absolutely perfect for recording memories from this trip. I was happy to work with the Pocket Life, Travel Add-on and Stamp Add-ons for July. The CTK exclusive stamps in the Pocket Life kit this month were the second in a series I designed for the club and I am thrilled with how they turned out! These pages are only the highlights from our trip. More on that at the end of this post...

{Week 23: Greece Week 1}
Flight details, my little travelers, beach playground and a lovely beginning...
 Awesome food, beach weather, relaxation. I made a little vellum bitty bag using my Silhouette to hold our boarding passes (the "Fly Away" card in the middle)...
 {Week 24: Greece Week 2}
More beach days, more good eats, goofing around with cousins, gorgeous scenery and the catch of the day...
 Week in review, catch of the day at the fish docks, favorite beach photos, Father's Day at sunset and family...
So, where are the inserts? The rest of the thousandS of photos? I have a plan. Since this is our normal vacation spot, I've decided to make a separate PL album just for Greece. Each time we go there will be a new divided section for that trip. I love the idea of being able to flip though multiple years of photos in the same locations, with the same people and seeing growth and change. I've ordered the Jade Core kit, need to choose an album and will make that dedicated album SIMPLE. As this year was my third trip to Greece, I will be going backward and beginning that album with our honeymoon photos. The beginning of our family! Stay tuned :)

5 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooo love the pages and great idea for the greek vacay. i have a couple family functions that it would be great for - so i'll be jacking that idea. thanks !!! lol!

nicole said...

I love these pages! I visit your blog about once a week...with my being a newbie, you give me so many ideas. Thank you! Also, have you thought about doing a font of your handwriting? I love it! Thanks!

nfaband said...

Beautiful pages and what a great idea for a vacation album. I adore seeing your boy grow on your pages, keep up the great work Jen.

nfaband said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Boom said...

Nicole, thank you! I haven't really thought about it and don't know how I would even go about making a font since I mix block and script but, am keeping it in the back of my mind as a "someday" possibility :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails