8.20.2013

new blog look and a new pl share...

My blog was just getting tired. The title was perpetually off center in my browser and well, it was just time. So, this weekend I took a few minutes to change it up. I'm not sure if this is the design that will stick but, it feels fresher for now!

Today I'm sharing a new week in my PL album, focusing on our Daily Travels. If you like the idea of incorporating this theme in your own album, Citrus Twist Kits is offering subscribers a new challenge....to scrap those daily travels using the CTK August Kit(s).  We all have MANY things to do in our daily lives, so we want to see what you do in your daily travels.  Post your layouts in the gallery with the title "Daily Travels" and leave a comment here saying you did and we will pick a winner to win a $10 gift certificate to the store.  You have till Sept. 12th to enter. Can't wait to see what you create!

Here is my take on the Daily Travels Challenge from Week 26 using the CTK August Pocket Life and Embellishment Kits:

{Week 26: June 24-30}
This was the week after returning from our big, fat Greek vacation and we were truly on the move! Play dates, restocking groceries, and house hunting...

Trash truck chasing, park time, barbecuing and a flat tire (yikes!)...

August was the final kit in my three month summer stint as stamp designer for the CTK Pocket Life kits. I so enjoyed creating the stamp designs and playing with them each month!

I hope this challenge inspires you to think about tackling a theme week in your own PL album!

I'm linking up to Project Life Tuesday with The Mom Creative today!

5 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Love the new look -I have a new one as well. Love your PL. It so suits your style.

Unknown said...

Love the new look :) Can't wait to see you!

Craftcherry said...

Your layouts are amazing. LOVE your style, it's so fun. My boys love the dump truck too. :o)

Fiona said...

Cute pages! I love all the little details.

Janay said...

I absolutely love your pages!!! I was going to cancel my CT subscription but then I remembered how beautiful your pages look =) Cant wait for the next layout =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails