9.24.2013

week 31: september citrus twist kits

Bring on the pink! My Week 31 was full of the gorgeous, softer tones that came in this month's kits. Not my usual color scheme at all but, with the warm summer photos it just worked. The "Hello Again" 6x6 pad included in the PL kit got a heavy workout. I love this collection!

This week brought a mix of sun and rain, perfect for the weather add-on stamp this month. For the far middle left card, I stamped both on an adhesive label and used a colored pencil to check off. This week brought outdoor play, indoor play, a swim play date, digging in the dirt, a carousel ride and couch forts..

And, even more dirt. It's a theme around here ;) That little vellum pocket hold some special memories that I wanted documented but, didn't want to taking up several card slots...

And some close ups here of my favorite pieces this week...



Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back with Week 32 soon (it's finished but not photographed) and hopefully much more to follow as I play catch up here!

5 comments:

Emily Adams said...

I love the detail on your pages. Beautiful!

Lisa Spiegel said...

I love your handwriting and how you mix print and not...so great!

Unknown said...

gorgous!!

Unknown said...

Very creative and inspiring.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails