10.24.2013

week 35: october citrus twist kits...

Week 35. Hot pink, aqua, gray and FUN! For October I worked with the CTK Pocket Life kit, the {brand new!} Pocket Life Embellishment Add-on and the Stamp Add-on...


Monday of this week, the boys and I headed out of town for a few days away at my parents house; a mini getaway while Mr. Boom was doing some night work. I hit 17 weeks, we had a super fun spray park play date and George gave us another of his epic one-liners...


I took the boys to my old elementary school park and to my favorite ice cream place {Stewart's}, Pumpkin Spice Lattes returned to Starbucks menu and I had one in hand almost immediately and, when we returned from our getaway, we started packing up half of our belongings to get our condo ready to sell...


Here are some card close ups:



7 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Wow!! your boys are growing so fast and they are so adorable. so when did i miss baby #3 announcement? PL just really suits your style. Love it.

Miriam Rodriguez said...

Your pages are beautiful as always Jen! I love how you put together your title card! What an exciting year awaits you, a new home and a new baby!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as ever Jen!

Anonymous said...

Totally love your pages. So many little details to look at!!

Charlotte said...

Such beautiful spreads! I love your colours as always & I'm so happy to see your beautiful handwriting on your cards. I don't think people hand write enough anymore!

Anonymous said...

Love your spread and all the details...

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Perfect!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails