4.22.2014

project life: week 9

My goal this week is to finish printing photos for the missing weeks in February and March and all of April so that I can just sit down to journal and bang out several weeks. My children, however, may have plans to derail this effort. We shall see!

For now, I'm sharing my completed Week 9. I love, love, love how this week turned out using the April Citrus Twist Kits. All of a sudden I am wanting to use more white and lighter colors. It must be the influence of spring! This week was my first completely on my own with all three of my littles. It seemed daunting at the time and I wanted to document that feeling prominently, as you can see in the top right card. As with most things, the kids and I all rose to the occasion and made it out alive ;)


Other highlights:Miss A was one month, Mr. Boom and I celebrated 5 years of marriage and we took our first road trip as a family of five.


Here are a few of my favorites bits from this week's layout:


dvdv

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Your family is beautiful love looking at your PL project!

Dawn Gross said...

Happy Anniversary! Lovely family. Glad you survived your 1st week home alone. It gets easier every day!

Dawn
dmg314

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails