11.18.2014

my favorite: featuring toni from designs flair...

I am thrilled to share my first Creative Team project for Toni From Designs Flair!

If you are new to my blog, welcome! I am an at home mom to three wonderful children (all under five!) and wife to my talented, engineer husband. We reside in New York's Hudson Valley. A long time memory keeper, I started scrapbooking in 1996 straight out of college. Since that time I have been blessed with many opportunities in the industry including years of teaching scrapbooking and rubber stamping at local craft stores, designing patterned paper and lettering templates, demonstrating at CHA and designing for scrapbooking websites, kit clubs and manufacturers.

As soon as I saw the Sweater Weather flair set in Toni's shop, I knew exactly how I wanted to put it to use. Fall is my favorite, I've made no secret of that fact. I took this photo during a quiet moment on our front steps, coffee in hand, surrounded by colorful leaves. Bliss!
Here is a close up of the #COZY flair from the Sweater Weather set. Perfect match to my navy sweater in the photo and the orange pops in the leaves and the layout border. I love that Toni's flair is super thin and lightweight, adding dimension to project without a lot of bulk.
Need some flair for your own creative projects? I can help with that! Use code JENBOUMIS for 10% off any order of $10 or more when checking out of the Toni From Designs shop.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your layout is fantastic Jen. So thrilled to have you on my team!

Kathy Skou said...

This is a fab layout Jen!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails