12.03.2014

get your sketch on with pagemaps and paper issues...

The Paper Issues Creative Team had the opportunity to partner with PageMaps using their December 2014 Sketches. I had the pleasure of working with a fantastic two photo, 12x12" layout sketch. As soon as I saw the suggestion of a large snow flake on the sketch, I knew exactly which photos I wanted to use and ran with it!

I used the wood grain paper from Ruby Rock-it's Country Cookin' collection to play up the wood deck in my photos and the multi-colored herringbone from Fancy Pants Oh Deer for a pop of color. The title, scallop border and snowflake are Silhouette files.

Please stop by the Paper Issues blog today to check out the other Creative Team members' layouts!

Looking for some fun scrappy goods? Use code JENBOOM for 20% off your Paper Issues order!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails