1.19.2015

New Issue Monday: Say It Ain't Snow Cold Outside!

But it is. Cooooooold! A brand new Issue is up today on the Paper Issues blog and you have so many options to create or link up a new or existing project to win a great prize! I'll share all of the details below but, first, here is my layout:


Last Wednesday, my husband and I had arranged for babysitting so that he and I could attend G's school conference and then go out for a coffee date. As luck would have it, both G and Amalia woke up sick that morning. I ended up going to the conference alone and we all went to the pediatrician together right after. We tried our best to still make that coffee date happen...using the Starbucks drive thru. Best laid plans!


I used the Paper Issues January Cut Files in my design (the interlocking hearts and the title), some of the Project Life Desktop collection (chipboard stickers and 6x6 pad) and Lawn Fawn Love You a Latte stamps and dies.


I can't wait to see what YOU do with our new Issue! Here are all the details:

ISSUE: Say It Ain't Snow Cold Outside
Runs: 1/19 - 2/1
Projects to Link Up (HERE!!! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2015/01/new-issue-say-it-aint-snow-cold-outside.html) can include: winter, snowflakes, snowmen, winter weather, snow, sledding, not feeling well/have a cold, outdoors, snow photos, polar bears, penguins, use frosty colors like blue, grey, tan, white, silver

3 comments:

That Becky Girl said...

Super cute! You got some cut file action, some PL action, some Issue action and most importantly some #JanuaryJavaJournal action! XO

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I'm totally loving this page, Jen! The stamped coffee cups are adorable and add such whimsy to the page.

Dawn Gross said...

Fun page! Glad you still managed a variation of your coffee date!

Dawn
dmg314

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails