1.10.2015

run the day :: the rubber cafe guest dt...

I'm thrilled to be this month's Guest Designer over at The Rubber Cafe using the beautiful January Creative Cafe Kit of the Month! Today I am sharing a combination greeting card and gift card holder. As soon as I saw the to-go coffee cup image I knew it would be the first used. The Fancy Pants True Friend collection included in the kit is one of my all time favorites with its warmth and whimsy. A perfect pairing for this month's stamp designs! Here is my card:



To punctuate the "run the day" quote, I stamped it on a page torn out of my planner from last year, showing the times on the calendar. To add more to the coffee theme, I knew I wanted to create coffee rings. My tool? The lid to the Fancy Pants sequin container included in the kit. It was the perfect size! I simply ran a brush with some brown water color along the edge, stamped it twice on my yellow patterned paper and splattered a bit more by tapping the brush lightly against my finger.


I'd love if you'd pop by and say "Hi" over at The Rubber Cafe blog. There, I'm sharing all of the details of how this card/gift was created.

Go out and run the day!

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails