11.14.2015

love us :: cut file saturday

There is a brand new, FREE cut file up on the Paper Issues blog today. I was so excited to see the design this month and to document a couple of my new favorite autumn photos.


A few weeks ago, my husband was working on and around local train tracks that are no longer in use. We met up with him for a few minutes so that the kids could see their Baba at work and managed to grab a couple of cute iPhone photos. Now I am certain this is where I want to have our family portraits taken next year!


I used mainly two fall collections for the layout, Pebbles Harvest and Photo Play Autumn Day, along with Swag Bag bits, of course, and the amazing Shimelle foam Thickers!

You can find all of these supplies and more - at 20% off! - with code JENBOOM in the Paper Issues shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails